Are you a mom?
If you answered yes to the above. This a post for you and one you won’t want to miss out on.
As a mom myself and a blogger, I am constantly in need of greeting cards, templates, or mock-ups. Are you that mom too?
Whether you are a motivational mama, blessed mama, coffee loving mama, camping mama, occasion mama, seasonal mama, kitchen mama, game day mama this post is definitely for you.
Is the one stop shop for us moms, yes even for us not so savvy tech moms. The website, your search options and creating the cards are so simple and easy to use, these are 2 words every mother and blogger needs in their lives.
What you need is just a click away, your search options is not limited. You can search names, category, styles and even occasion. No need to spend hours looking for what you need, its so simple and to make it even more easy, you even get a how to use SVG’s tutorial on the site, right below your selected card or bundle. So, before you purchase an item and before it arrives you will know exactly what to do. Absolute favorite card making websites online right now.
The SVG’s are compatible with cricut, silhouette, SCAL, scan and cut. For us that aren’t familiar with these terms, it basically means that all major design programs are compatible with SVG.
Check out the SVG bundles:
Have a look at my favourite greeting cards.
1. I am a blogger, so I am loving the family bundle.
2. I love to Inspire and motivate other moms and wives and the motivational quotes bundle would work perfectly for me.
3. Being a mom and a wife, I definitely go on coffee and the kitchen is where I spend most of my time therefore the coffee lover bundle and the kitchen bundle is a must-have.
4. The magical Christmas night greeting cards are simply beautiful and magical indeed. My absolute favourite especially with the holidays fast approaching, The Phillips will definitely be talking point with this greeting card.
5. The Christmas greeting card collection has seamless patterns and is stunning. Don’t miss it.
6. Another one of my favourites is the Happy birthday colouring pages, my youngest daughter, Eden would love this. She absolutely loves to colour now she would be able to colour birthday greeting cards for family and friends.
7. The occasional greeting cards are just too cute, I love the Mother’s Day cards with the cutest animals on it, my husband would be able to purchase these effortlessly.
8. The happy birthday greeting cards are out of this world, one never has to worry about a birthday greeting card ever again, the selection and variety is vast.
9. The Invitation template, Amazing. No more worrying about an invitation ever again. It’s a click away. You can create and design it yourself.
10. Game day bundles, yes, yes, yes. I am mom of 2 boys aged 12 and 14 and football is the game. Every weekend we are glued to the screen watching the English Premier League, and we a HUGE Liverpool supporters, this bundle would work wonderfully for us.