It’s often been said that motherhood is the most difficult job in the world. Indeed, there is no task more challenging than caring for the emotional, physical, and mental health of another human being. Too often, all of this hard work leaves mom feeling tired at best, and inadequate at worst.
I would love to take a moment to remind moms, all moms just how strong you are, can I remind you that you are doing a great job, can I remind you that you are Amazing, can I remind you, you can get through this just one step at a time. Can I remind you to pat yourself on the back you are doing your best and that is enough. You are enough mama!
Postive Affirmations just for you mama bear.
- Today I will notice the positive aspects of motherhood.
- I will take care of myself in order to be a good mother.
- I am doing the best that I can for my children and it is enough
- I am grateful for my ability to create life.
- Only I can give my children a happy mother.
- I am a blessing to my children.
- I am doing an amazing job.
- I am an outstanding role model for my children.
- I will laugh with my children today.
- I will not worry about small details today.
- I will turn away from judgement today.
- My children do not care about my flaws.
- I do not expect to be a perfect mother.
- I will not give attention to my insecurities today
“I know how to do anything – I’m a mom.” – Roseanne Barr
“A mother’s love liberates.” – Maya Angelou